Features of the Sailrite Heavy-Duty Ultra-feed LSZ-1 PREMIUM Walking Foot Sewing Machine
This is a kind wheel that is a solid 7-lb nickel-plated steel Balance-Wheel with two times the power and size of a traditional wheel.
Due to its size, it allows faster and longer revolution that is perfect for operating the machine when using the foot pedal. Combined with the hand crank, this is the perfect manual operating system for this machine.
Posi-Pin Clutching system
For maximum 100% power transfer, this clutching is designed to transfer power from the balance wheel to the needle for faster, consistent, and accurate sewing.
Transfer of power beginning at the Balance-Wheel to the needle is why this machine will sew through heavy-duty material.
Presser foot peddle
The extra-wide presser-foot has a built-in piping-tunnel with an extra high, 3/8” foot lift with a variable 6mm stitch length in a straight line stitch and a 5 mm width zigzag stitch.
These two stitching styles are standard features in any heavy-duty material, especially denim and canvas.
Deluxe carrying case
The deluxe carrying case made in the United States products allows you to carry this sewing machine anywhere.
Made from heavy-duty material, this case is compartmentalized to store and carry all the sewing machine components and related tools.
It has a strap with a reinforced cushioned buckle to provide a firmer and comfortable grip.
Components and tools
The Ultra feed LSZ-1 Premium Walking Foot Sewing-Machine is available with a 1” swing-away binder, EZ set stitch length plate, kickstand, assorted needle pack, integrated thread stand, tool kit, white V-92 thread, electronic foot control, Power Plus balance-wheel, sewing machine oil, DVD and guide book.
- A versatile sewing machine with optimum performance.
- It is portable, which makes it a one of a kind heavy-duty sewing machine.
- It is designed both as an electric and hand and foot-operated sewing that allows you to use it at home, in a workshop or out in the sea, mending your boat sails.
- The zigzag and straight stitches that this sewing machine stitches are perfect for all heavy duty materials.
- Some parts break easily.
- It is not easy to use for beginners as it requires some technical heavy-duty material sewing knowledge.