Editor’s Choice: Best Sewing Machine for Buttonholes
They usually say quality comes with a price, but that’s not always the case! We’ve made you a list of the best sewing machines for buttonholes.
Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
One of the bestselling machines on the market currently, the Brother CS6000i sewing machine, is a high-quality sewing machine tailored to meet every user’s needs.
Its compact size and portability, accompanied by great performance characteristics, are what make it highly demandable, and the customizing options keep every user satisfied with the purchase.
It comes with many great accessories and specifications.
- Stich selector in an LCD screen, making stitch-picking a much simpler job
- Auto-size buttonholes which help you do the job faster
- Over 60 built-in stitches
- Automatic needle threader
- Drop-in bobbin with a quick set
- Electronic speed controller
SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine
What separates the SINGER 4423 Sewing Machine from the other sewing machines is its motor, which is one of the most powerful ones in the current market.
The high-power motor makes it usable for any sewing work, and its stainless steel bedplate secures it from any damage, and make it more durable than many machines currently on the market. Not many machines can be used on thick fabric work, but that’s not the case with SINGER 4423.
The great customer reviews keep it on top of the list of the bestselling sewing machine.
- 23 different built-in stitches; 6 basic stitches, four stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches, and one buttonhole
- 1100 stitches per minute which gives you much better results with a shorter work time
- 1 step buttonhole process
- 60% stronger motor
- The stainless steel bedplate provides you with a smooth surface which helps you get better sewing results
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic reverse for increasing threading quality
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
A computerized sewing machine which will make your sewing a much easier job. From basic monogramming to sewing buttons, there are a few things the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine cannot do.
The modern and contemporary design and its portability make it easily transportable, which, combined with the sewing machine’s performances make it highly demandable on the market. It’s perfect for every use, whether it is adding decorative stitches to clothes or creating quilts.
It comes with a user manual in both Spanish and English, so any difficulties you might meet will be answered and explained. Its features speak for the quality themselves.
- 8 styles of one-step buttonholes for bigger diversity in your work
- Basic monogramming sewing font saving you a lot of sewing time
- Free-motion quilting to ease your quilting work
- LCD with a push-button stitch selector
- Easy portable because of its built-in handle
- A bright work area with LED lights improving the user-experience
- A flip-chart showing all the available sewing stitches
- Detachable foot controller
- 14 quilting stitch functions
- Detachable wide-table when you need more space to work
- Possibility to work with or without the foot controller
- Bilingual DVD manual and video instructions
SINGER 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Being a two-time Consumers Digest champion, the SINGER 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine is undoubtedly one of the best sewing machines, if not THE best machine there currently is on the market.
A great amount of attention is dedicated to keeping high standards on the eight criteria (performance, simplicity, warranty, styling, construction quality, features, service requirements, and maintenance).
We will let its specifications tell you why it’s one of the best sewing machines.
- 100 built-in stitches
- Six styles of fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- Push-button stitch selection
- Start and stop button with a speed controller
- Ten presser feet
- 13 needle positions for different types of sewing work
- Electronic autopilot allowing you to sew without having to press on the pedals
- LED-lit working surface
- Loading Bobbin System with Clear Clover
- Automatic tension
- Many different accessories
Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use Everyday Sewing Machine
The biggest advantage the Brother LS20125i Sewing Machine has over the other sewing machines is its cost-benefit proportions.
It’s one of the cheapest sewing machines available on the market, which can still provide the highest quality buttonhole sewing, which is on pair with many expensive brands. It’s most suitable for beginner sewers because of its simplicity and convenience.
It’s perfect for small and simple projects for beginner sewers as well as making alterations to your old clothing.
- It is saving your space. Because of its small design, it takes up little space, making it easily portable and easy to place at any desk at your house.
- Its 4-step buttonhole feature allowing you to make custom-sized buttonholes
- Low price- it’s one of the best quality, low priced sewing machines on the market
- Straight, zig-zag, and satin stitching available
- 10 built-in sewing stitches
- A built-in handle, making it easy to move and carry around
- Bilingual instruction manual to help beginners